1. INFORMATION TO BE COLLECTED
Personal information: name, age, gender, email address, password, postal address, phone number, photos, bio, and any other information you choose to provide.
As a coach: The sports and positions you play or coach, time and duration of training and training location.
As a client: Any training sessions with your coach.
Such as the coaching services you purchase or offer for sale through our Services. We may also collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor. If you offer services for sale through our Services, we will also collect your bank account information.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
Information will be collected automatically when you access or use our Services. And this includes:
We collect log information about your access and use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
When you first visit our website location information will be collected, you will be asked to consent to the website’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
WE MAY USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES, INCLUDING TO:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process payments and other transactions and send you related information.
- Manage your account and send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by The Nourishers, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyse data, trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, content, features, and activities, and perform other data analytics.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of The Nourishers.
- Personalize and improve our Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match user profiles or interests.
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
4. SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Instagram “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
5. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
(Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
6. LAWS AND REGULATIONS
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose information necessary or appropriate to protect the safety of the public or any person, to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), and to prevent or stop activity that may be illegal or dangerous. You should also be aware that Counsellors may be obliged to disclose information to law enforcement or other authorities to conform to their professional and legal responsibilities. Specifically, and without limitation, you should be aware that the law requires mental health professionals to disclose information and/or take action in the following cases: (a) reported or suspected abuse of a child or vulnerable adult; (b) serious suicidal potential; (c) threatened harm to another person; (d) court-ordered presentation of treatment.
7. GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) NOTICE
- To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
- It is in our legitimate interest or a third party’s legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the Services in the best way that we can.
- It is our legal obligation to use your personal information to comply with any legal obligations imposed upon us.
You can view and edit any personal data that you have provided to us using this website. Automated processing of your Personal Information is necessary to operate the Platform effectively and to provide counselling and related services.
8. BAHRAIN PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW (BPDPL) WHICH EMPHASIZE THE FOLLOWING:
Businesses must only process personal data fairly and for legitimate, lawful purposes. This means that the law must recognize the reason(s) why the information is being processed and the information must be used only within the limits of the law. Applicable laws can include employment, antitrust, health or tax laws.
We (The Nourishers) are the controllers with fully respect to our website’s users’ personal data, you can contact our office with any concerns in your mind about this policy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We suggest checking this page from time to time. In case of any updates. And we will notify you with the changes that might happen since it will be effective immediately, after they are posted on this page.
10. CONTACT US